Customizable Leather/Suede Halter
Our custom halters start at $50. This covers the leather/suede to cover the square footage to create one of our one-size-fits-most patterns along with fringe at the neckline, and straps around the neck and behind the back. Custom features such as the antler button closure featured in one of the images above, beadwork, quillwork, fur accents, overlay, embossing, alteration of our base pattern template, etc. require additional charges.
As part of our Custom Fashion, Accessory, or Product Design Services…
- We facilitate design briefs, periodic progress updates and/or fittings with our clients, as necessary.
- We make recommendations regarding selection of materials and components relative to color, texture, style, and functionality for our Clients.
- We coordinate selections of materials, trims, and accessories along with sourcing the materials needed to complete the projects requested whether imported or domestic.
- We source, supply, and/or make available optional complimentary items from retail sources.
- 3 design option sketches will be supplied for any commissioned custom piece for approval prior to creating the item(s). Additional sketches/designs incur an additional charge.
- Quotes for pricing and project completion will be rendered shortly after a design option is chosen.
- 50% is due in advance to cover materials and design fees, the remainder along with any additional charges that may be incurred during the design process (i.e. due to Client requested changes to the intial specifications), along with shipping, will be due upon completion of the project, just prior to shipping.
Note: Quite often our shipping costs of sourcing materials go toward import taxes, brokerage fees, duties, customs duties and additional customs fees besides the standard weight, size, and distance factors. This is a factor in quoting both time and cost in relation to our custom products.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We do our best to serve our customers.
Custom Fashion and/or Product Design services, as stated above, require 50% of the quoted project cost upon submission of a chosen design option. The other 50% will be due prior to delivery of the finished project, in addition to any delivery charges. This final invoice will also reflect any changes the client has requested since the onset of the design process; therefore, additional charges may apply.
Custom products cannot be returned. However, if the order is cancelled prior to the completed product being shipped, we can forgo the remaining balance due and refund a maximum of up to 50% of the initial deposit since we then are able to sell the item to recoup a portion of our costs. The actual amount depends on the specificity, complexity, and marketability of the item, and any changes the client may have made during the process of creating the item.
Sourced items will be refunded if the items are returned within 15 days of receipt for any defect. Please make sure that the items returned are in their original packaging and original condition. If the items are damaged or lost when they are received, the buyer will be responsible for such damage or loss. Therefore, please try to file a claim with the shipping company to recover the cost of any damaged or lost items. The buyer will be responsible for the shipping fees to return damaged items. We will not refund shipping charges for refused shipments.
We do not guarantee delivery time on international shipments due to differences in customs and clearing times in individual countries, which may affect how quickly your product is inspected and released.
Shipping charges will be calculated at checkout or at completion of a project. We will not refund shipping charges for refused shipments.